Dr. Edward Welch has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1980.
Dr. Edward Welch has been freeing people from pain and improving their ability to be fully involved in their lives since 1981 in his clinic in Grants Pass, OR. As a Chiropractor with over 35 years experience, he and his friendly staff are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Welch uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art neuro-orthopedic rehabilitation, and providing the newest way to improve digestive function on the market today, Dr. Welch is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Doctor of Chiropractic – Magna Cum Laude, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, 1979
Bachelor Degree – Biology, University of LaVerne, LaVerne, California, 1975
- Functional Neuro-Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, (150 Hours), May 2015 – March 2016
- Chiropractic Neurologist; Diplomate, American Chiropractic Neurology Board, 2014
- Digestive Health Specialist, Loomis Institute 2013
- Childhood Developmental Disorders, Carrick Institute ( 175 Hours) June 2013
- Functional Neurology, Carrick Institute (360 Hours) July 2012
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (C.C.W.P.) 2009
- Chiropractic Wellness Certification Program 2008
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego – Advanced Certification: Diagnosis, treatment and management of motor vehicular cervical acceleration/deceleration trauma and brain injury traumatology. 2006
- Master BEST Practitioner 2003
- Whiplash: The Masters Program. The Spine Research Institute of San Diego. 1998
- Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique (BEST) 1989
- 300 hour roentgenology (x-ray) classes for the American Board of Chiropractic Roentgenologist. Completed 1985.
Licensed as Chiropractor in the State of Oregon – 1980 – present
Licensed as Chiropractor in the State of Washington – 1980. Expired.
Memberships & Associations:
- International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation
- ICA Council on Wellness Science
- Morter Health Systems
- Former Pres., Exec. Board, Josephine County Children’s Advocacy and Treatment Center
- Rogue Gateway Rotary
- Boy Scouts of America, Scoutmaster